MyGica HD Cap X-II video capture device can record 1080P Full HD video, stereo audio and with microphone input to record speeches to the recording video. The setup is very easy, just plug in the cables and a usb storage device and you are ready to capture videos with a single click!
Full HD 1920×1080 resolution Recording to USB Device
MyGica HD Cap X-II helps you capture video, gaming footage in 1080P HD. HD Cap X-II with various input including HDMI, Component and composite. The setup is easy, just plug in the cables and a usb storage device and you are ready to capture videos with a single click!
Easy setup, Just click one button to start recording
HD Cap X-II with various input including HDMI Component and composite.
Full HD Video Capture Box with Microphone input
Simply plug in the microphone and you can add live commentary when recording the gameplay!
- Record in Full HD 1080P with H.264 hardware encoding.
- Input your own speech into the recording video with a microphone.
- Record to USB storage directly or record to PC hard drive.
- Ultra low latency streaming and recording
- Record videos from camcorder or other video device.
- Compatible to various popular video editor and streaming software.
- CPU: 200MHz 32-bit, video scaling engine
- RAM: 512MB
- ROM: 256M DDR/DDR2
- DC Input: 5.0V-2A
Interface Defintion and parameter
- HDMI Input. V1.4a, HDCP 1.4
- HDMI Output: V1.4a
- Video Input: HDMI/YPvPr/CVBS
- Audio Input: HDMI/RCA/YUV
- A/V output: HDMI
- Microphone input: 3.5mm socket
- Audio Encoder: ADPCM, MPEG Audio, AAC-LC
- Video Encoder: 720p, Max 1920x1080p @ 30fps H.264: AVI, MOV, MP4, MKV, TS, M2TS, M3TS, M4TS, M5TS, MTS, M4V, FLV
- Video Recording: Record to USB Storage or PC hard drive
- Size: 131x85x24mm
- Net Weight: 123g